Sunday, December 17, 2006

I did IT

Yip it took some hard work but I have lost 17,6 kg!!!!! Now i need to hold this weight so the hard part has only just started I am SO PROUD of myself! I found a picture from just after Caden was born and since then I have lost 34,5 kg yes that is a LOT! Once I have made the layout I will post that too.
and to-day I ran 10km for the first time in 1 hour and 5 minutes, need to get a lot faster still if I want to do the marathon next year but the first steps have been taken. Sunday I need to run 10km again so maybe that will be a bit faster.
I promise to post foto's SOON.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vind het echt heel knap van je! Thumbs up!!
Liefs,
Saar

D@nielle said...

You know I thought the 17 kilo's were impressive but 34,5 .... OMG !
Glad I only had about 12 kilo's to lose each time.... Yeah for the running part, you seem to be at my old average (10 km in an hour). Let's hope we can keep it up !