Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 more days till holiday

Today is Jos's Birthday, we had some friends and family over and the kids had a ball outside playing football and inside on the WII!!!! Plussssssssssssssss

Linda took Caden for a "cycle"around the block and he came back cycling without side wheels!!!
SOOOOOO cool.


Last week I took photo's at Pim and Ceciel's wedding and the unthinkable happend!

My camera stopped working. YES total stress just as they were saying I do. Luckily John was also taking photo's and I managed to sign to him that my camera was busted so he took the rest of the photo's. Then I got to use Pim's brother's camera for the rest of the day.

But life without a camera sucks.
Friday Elma gave birth to Jesper, a beautiful little boy with lots of dark hair, and cute small hands. I couldn't take any photo's
Saturday they finished the floor on the landing and our house is getting somewhere and looking super. I couldn't take any photo's
To-day is Jos's Birthday and the kids were having so much fun playing football with the guys and I couldn't take any photo's....

I hope they can fix it

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

congrats with Jos !!
Let's get together soon so we can admire all the hard work and interior design !
That's so not fun with the camera thing, if we weren't going to disney for a few day's you'd be welcome to ours. Don't you have a small pocket camera too for your handbag ? Might be an idea, Anita had a small one that you could also use manually, good quality and it was as small as a pocketcamera....