Wednesday, August 23, 2006

They just laughed at me:-(((

Last night I was sitting at the dinning room table preparing for the training I will be giving to-day.
It was about 00.15 Jos was at the neighbours discussing the building on we are going to be doing.
I notice the blacky (our "kitten") was making a very strange sound. Didn't react at first cos Tiger (our other "kitten") was also there and she seemed to be teasing her so I carried on working. The sound kept coming and Blacky was VERY loud. Eventually I lokked under the table to see what she was doing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a mouse!!!!!!! She has a mouse. What does any repectable girl do when she see's one of these SCAREY animals???? YES jumps onto a chair as QUICKLY as possible!!!! Now comes the problem. I am on a chair blacky has a mouse and Jos in not in the house. To reach a PHONE I have to get off the chair. NOT a ood plan so we stand there and think about it.... Then Blacky starts playing with the mouse letting it go and chasing it again etc (sooo fun) Then it occurs to me that blacky can jump. So she could jump onto the chair that I am standing on with the mouse. REAL panic set in. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. Then my chance to escape comes. Blacky run to the lounge after the mouse.
I make my escape out the front door to the neighbours. I tell my story as calmly as possible ;-)))
And the men start laughing..... can you believe this they mock me. Jos decides he feels sorry for me and goes home to make sure the CAT and MOUSE are out of the house so that it is "safe" for me to go home..... WHAT a night. What a nightmare. But hey..... way to go Blacky!!!! I LOVE YOU for getting rid of the mice for me I think I might become a cat person after all...

Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

LOL would have paid money to see you on that chair, but what a good cat, so small and already caught a mouse ! grts, D@nielle

Angelique said...

WHERE WAS YOU CAMERA ???? LOL !!!

Angelique said...

YOUR sorry forgot the "R" ...