Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fun Filled weekend

Well we have bought a new kitchen (the place where it will go still needs to be built) last week. This week we decided on colours etc.. Plus we also know what kind of Tiles we want soooo we are getting somewhere. They also dug out the area where the foundation will be.
The garden is becoming more and more a dumping ground!!!! Well the end result will be worth it.
I also took Elsie's class on Saturday it was really cool, no where near finished but it is a cool project so as soon as I finish it I will post it.
To-day I took some photo's for my photo class..... The assignment was the colour of..... (wendy) Now I need to select the photo's I will use and get them printed.

Here are some photo's of are lovely GARDEN.

2 comments:

D@nielle said...

ooh how exciting a new kitchen. Can't wait to see what u picked out. Well at least the boys can enjoy the mess in the garden, boots and mud are always a good combo.....

Angelique said...

Haha ! Lovely garden indeed !!!!! Oh, I'm sure it will be green next year... And like D says; the boys enjoy it !