Thursday, September 14, 2006

NEXT WEEK

For those of you who don't know I will be doing a online workshop start Monday 18 September.
We will follow a week in youe life and then once we have all the photo's and information about yourself we will make an ablum. I will give you the step by step instructions and if you have any problems you can of course alway let me know and I will help you out.
Leave me a comment with your email details and I will give you more info.
Here is a photo of the album we will make.

Cheers
Wendy

5 comments:

Angelique said...

WOW ! Album looks great ! I took a lot of pictures already on this first day......

D@nielle said...

Hope mine looks this good, already having lot's of fun !!! grts, D@nielle

WRW said...

So glad you guys are having fun and it has onlt just started the finished product is the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi wendy,

I love your minialbum, is it possible for me to get the instructions how to make it? And could you tell mee what paper you used...It is sooo nice...

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot my emailadress:
amtettero@planet.nl