Saturday, June 24, 2006

How cool is my JOB




How cool is my Job????
I get to fly to Japan and Australia to teach.
(okay let's forget about the weekends of work that had to be done to be abe to get here..:-) )

After a long flight I arrived in Japan. We had a 2 hour delay because they had o fix an engine!!!!
I was glad to be riding business class....that was really cool!!!! A chair that folds down so low it's almost a BED. Fresh orange juice, peanut in a real bowl! movies when you want!!! yip very easy going... tried to look like this was very normal for me ;-)

Arrived in Japan at 11.20 went to get a bus to the hotel but it was only due at 12.30 so I decided to take a taxi instead. Hmmmmm that was not the best idea price wise 176 euro's later I was at my hotel. After checking in I had a nap in my very cool room!!!!


Afterwards I took a walk around the hotel area. One big city so far I'm not impressed! All High skyrises not very pretty. Tomorrow I will take a longer walk around to see how the rest looks, I got a map at the reception and see that there is a park close by so I will go there tomorrow to have a look. Hope I can find my way cos most of the signs I cannot read......

I spoke to Jos and the boys using Skype cos my cell doesn't work here. Skype worked VERY well and Jos got the web cam from Sandra and Richard, so I could also see them that was really the BEST. Tomorrow I will see if I can get a web cam for my notebook so they can see me too. MISS and love my men loads.

I am going to bed it is 23.55 here and I am really tired!
Good night everyone.

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

Hey how cool is that you have a blog ! And by the looks of it you set it up a while ago but it was never quite filled .... The flight doesn't sound too bad ... hihi you could probably get used to it right ;-) grts, D@nielle