Friday, June 30, 2006

Last day of training

Well today was the last day of training. I was nervous before the training for the first time in the trainings cycle. Maybe because I wasn't able to set up the computer until this morning that always makes me a bit uneasy. The training went really well it was the fast group I've had in this cycle. Maybe they understand my english better then the rest did....
Also almost no issues with the laptops so that was good.
The people were really nice and very friendly, also offering to help if anything happend on the weekend and we needed assistance. The office cool (forgot to take pictures which is too bad) Afterwards there was a end of month drink so we got to meet more of the people there. Walked back to the hotel and I can now chill.
I have called room service, so my dinner should be here soon. I am going to eat and then go to bed I am finished. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan to walk around the city. So stay tuned tomorrow I should have some cool new photos.

No comments: