Saturday, July 01, 2006

Day in Sydney




Well today I spent the day walking around the shops with Sieglinde. We started at Paddy's market where we bought some t-shirts for the boys and necklaces for ourselves. She also needed to get some fresh fruit and veggies. What a fantastic market everything looks so yummy. The atmosphere is also really great.
After that we came to the hotel to drop off some stuff and carried on walking, we looked in all sports stores for a scoccer outfit Riley and Caden but had no luck. Did manage to buy a shirt for Jos.
Also bought a good suitcase that has (15 year garantee) so that should last abit longer then what the others have done so far. We meet up with Marthijs for dinner at a tappas restuarant. The food was REALLY good. We talk about all sorts. I am happy I got to spend the day with them, it was really good to get to know them a better and to let them in to our lives more so they also know me and us better. I stopped at woolworths on my way back to the hotel surprised they were still open at 21.00 but it seems they only close at midnight every night...... Easy going. Just spoke to Jos and Riley using the web cam so that was good. I will post more photo's just now

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

You sound more rested, and having fun enjoying the free time. Great photo's ! Found any good scrapstores ?