Sunday, July 02, 2006

Moments in Sydney


BYO..... Yip that what you can do at the restuarants here. Instead of buying wine in the restuarant you bring you own! What a good idea. More people go out because it is affordable and you can really drink the wine you like.
I walk through the streets of Sydney to-day watching the people, seeing the sights, Had a great time just walking.
Tomorrow I leave, I have to be at the airport at 12.00 so I can't really do much before hand. I want to try and sleep in if at all possible cos I am pretty tired and I have a 24 hour flight ahead of me. First to Kuala Lumpur then to Amsterdam.
So guys 2 more sleepies.

Here are some photo's from my day in Sydney.
Plus a photo of Thijs and Sieglinda from last night
Street music, markets, opera house, bridge, park, parade, people (ENJOY I did)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pickies again.. looks like you guys had a lot of fun, so nice that you could meet up with Thijssie and Siglinde!! brilliant.
can't wait for you to arrive, boys are also psyched (sort of.. gigi).
Too bad you can't do much tomorrow but I guess we have to redo it sometime together.. ?!
LU!
Jossie/

D@nielle said...

Hope your trip back goes smoothly, speak to you soon ! grts, D@nielle