Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yesterday and Today

Sitting outside enjoying a summer evening. All of the sudden......
There is something running across the garden.... (dark)
Richard(our neighbour) : I think it's a RAT
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Richard: Jos is the backdoor closed?
Jos jumps up to go and close it. Then comes back.
Me: Did you walk round the side where the thing went?
Jos: Yes
Me: ARE YOU CRAZY?????????
Richard: there it is again.
me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh we are moving........
Richard: Hey I think it's a hedgehog.
Jos: Wens get your camera.
Me: mmmmmh really a hedgehog?????
RICHARD AND JOS: YESSSS
Me: okay/////
Tiger was as unhappy about our vistor as I was when I thought it was a rat.


We celebrated my Dad's birthday yesterday he turned 59 and he is not happy about it.
The boys had a blast and my camera battery went flat just as they started getting golfing lessons from my mom. I was sooooo bummed ohwelllll

To-day Johan, Bert, Wessel and Floor came round and we were going to braai. ONLY it starting RAINING. So it was a inside braai. Did manage to take some cool photo's before the rain set in.

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

HIhi echt de tijd voor stekelvarkentjes, wij hadden er vorige week eentje. Wat een geweldige foto van floor (?) in die capehanddoek. Hebben wij ook voor de boys, zijn een grote hit !
grts, D@Nielle