Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tagged

Hmmmm I was try to get out of these things..... But because Danielle is soooooo COOL I will do it.
So Daan this is for you;-)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
;-) yes but he wasn't on duty.

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
NO way too much FUN

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
January 2006 in Austria, with Riley and Caden

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With JOS !

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and spirits

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Never did but I guess I am

7.You think O.J. killed his wife?
Oh yes !

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
I'm HUGE friends fan so I have to go with Jennifer (plus Angelina knew Brad was married....)

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Enough to get by

10. Do you know how to play poker?
No and don't want to know either;-) I've seen that dude on the HC ad. Really don't want to look like that.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
YES who needs drugs no sleep is a buzzz really not the best feeling i LOVE my Sleep I NEED my sleep ( could someone PLEASE explain this to my boys????)

What's your favorite commercial?
HP out the picture into the frame and the sony one with all those AMAZING coloured BALLs

13. Who was your first love?
Ross my high school sweetheart in South Africa.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?Depends on which country I am in ;-))

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No I SUCK at keeping secrets

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
NY Yankees cause I love New York

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
I used to work in a skating ring in South Africa and I used to play Ice hockey.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Too often, my dreams can be really freaky and sometimes scary.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
The perfect picture. Work and Scrapping

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always, no exception.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
A good singing voice

22. Do you like Sushi?
LOVE sushi

23. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Wow Hate is a STrong word can't say I Hate anyone. There are some people I really do NOT like had some neighbours that almost had me in the HATING bit but luckly they are now gone and life is good again.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
this is hard. I guess it would be george clooney or Robbie Willams

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
No.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Sour Kraut

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Naaw always in front of their faces that way they also get to have a laugh.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yeah by Jos but I guess it doesn't count cas he was asleep and got the fright of his life when I yelled. He turned over in his sleep and his hand landed hard on my nose ;-(

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes absolutely.

Well that way painless I guess ;-)

I will tag Ineke and anyone else who feel the urge t0o share.

Daan thanks for a cool afternoon, i will post the photo's I took later,. Need to have my camera checked it's playing up on me.....

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

Thanks for filling in the questions, now the other 50 ....hihi
Hey did you forget to change some answers or are we just alike in a lot of ways ????
Can't wait to see the pics, thanks for coming (& flowers), thought it was great ! I finished the lo .... More me now. grts, D@nielle

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»