Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Business Friendly Bahrain

Well I was up around 3.15 this morning and considering the fact the I was "finished"cos I only managed to fall asleep round 00.30...........


Imagine my surprise and delight to find out that they had made a mistake so I was not in economy but in first class!


Well okay that makes up for the early morning.... so off I go to Doha, a flight of and hour and 20 min. Get there and am taken in a special "first class' bus huge posh chairs and carpets....

PLUS a terminal only for first class and business class passengers.


I went to the loo there and could not beleive my eyes!!! A jacuzzi, a sauna, "bed"rooms and a shower! WOW. could seriously get used to this life style ;-)


The plane was delayed so I sat in the lounge for ever waiting...... Finally we could go, we took off and were in the air, I unbuckeld went to the loo and the go back to your seat sign came up. I figured turbulance. Then the captains voice cabin crew please prepare for landing. WHAT already????? the was the shortest international flight I have ever been on, and they even tried to serve food!!!!


Landed looked for the dude that was supposed to pick me up. COuldn't find him so went to a counter where they looked for him and found him, but he also had to pick up others so I had to wait again....... finally at 12 I was at my hotel. yes I travelled for 8 hours and the a direct flight would have been 3 and a half hours of traveling


I am in a 5 star hotel but I think the people that work here don't know that;-)


Bahrain is FULL compare to Muscat, and it all big buildings I just don't have the energy to go out ....... maybe after my training tomorrow



soooooooooooooooooooooooo here is the view from my hotel window

No comments: