Saturday, May 03, 2008

India




I arrived in Bombay last night. Took and hour taxi drive to the hotel and have spent the morning walking around a bit. What a place, they say the New York is the city that never sleeps well whoever said that has never been to Bombay. This my friends is the city that never sleeps.


The weather is LOVELY and the people are very friendly. I was expecting to be bombarded with people trying to get money off og me, but i must say it's not that bad.


I managed to walk around with out much distrubance.


Tomorrow I will take the boat to elephant cave and a sight seeing trip around the city.


Lunch i had at the hotel (no point in getting sick right ;-))


Lovely hotel with a swimming pool and gardens, so in the shade at the pool I had my lunch. The Colonial feeling really hit me. What it must have been like in those days. The building that bear mark of the English time are lovely only very run down. I areadly am decorating them and painting them in my mind.


At the moment I am in my hotel room enjoying a view of the bay with the door open listening to the sounds of India. Strangely enough it feels calming and exicitng at the same time.


1 comment:

Jossie said...

Wow Baby...
sounds and looks really cool!! LIKE the pickies! Curious about your stories tomorrow..
love you.
Jossie/