Friday, May 09, 2008

last day India


I only had 3 people in my class to-day and we started at 8am, so we were finished on time.

After a tour around the terminal, which was totally cool cos I got to try the simulator. I had to pick up a container from the ship and move it to the lorry waiting for it. They gave me wind, they gave me fog, rain and a fire on board but that didn't stop me ;-) I put the container safely where it was meant to be....... Ahhhhh another one of my hiden talents I could be a crane operator........


After that I took the ferry back to shore instead of the speed boat cos other wise I would have to wait for about 2 hours, so together with the students we took the ferry. It was nice and relaxing.

Every morning the circumstances of getting on to the boat have been a bit of a challenge........ The first day was easy, step/jump from the steps to the boat. Second day first on to a ferry and from there on to the boat. Third day cross 2 ferry boats first then on to the boat...... who see where this is heading...... Fourth day..... YES 2 ferry boat. SO this morning I figured hey 4???? But no we were back to 2. So when the ferry arrived back this afternoon, who can image my smile when yes....... I had to cross 4 ferry boats to get to the other side ;-)

I had time to walk around a bit and take some photo's. On they way I was asked by a few of the ladies for noooo not money but food...... hmmmmm I done that one before ;-) Not to day sorry.

Then a guy who wanted to know if I wanted to play in a Bollywood movie cos they needed european actors HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right. He decided to walk with me (not a bad thing cos that meant the ladies tried to find another victum) Then we bumped into my friend Dilip (the tea and spices guy) he is going to organise a taxi for me tomorrow morning.

I carry on walking all the while with the Bollywood "producer"hot on my heals. So what are you going to do to-night he asks. I am going to pack and do some work ( I have noticed they respect that and let you then it on with it. I am not working to-night I have had enough of work for one week....... tomorrow is another day )

Almost at the Taj (my hotel) and he asks if I want a massage. YEAH RIGHT I DONT THINK SO. he could do more...... hmmmmmm SERIOUSLY NO!!!!! Finially he decides he is got going to get any where ( and I think he see the cops and decides to go find his next victum)
I am finally left alone to take photo's. I have load to upload so they will come soon..... I shot my photo's in raw. so i need to convert them first

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

haha je maakt wat mee daar, maar serieus niet eens een filmster willen worden maar wel kraanmachinist ? hmmm toch wel een overweging waard hoor LOL.