Saturday, May 03, 2008

Caden's Secret


First I have to share a conversation I had with Caden my 4 year old.

He has a beer bottle top in hand and says: Mom ik heb een wens gedaan (I made a wish)

and he gives me a cute secret smile.

I ask: What was your wish.

Caden: Dat kan ik niet zeggen dan komt het niet uit ( I can't tell you cos then it won't come true. "we big eyes")

Me: but just whisper it in my ear, I promise I won't tell anyone.

CAden NEEEEEE dat kan niet (No I can't)

a few moments later

Me: Ahhhhhh did you wish for a Toy?

Caden: Nee I mag het niet zeggen (No I can't tell you)

Me: Did you wish thta Papa would be home

Caden: Neeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me: ahhhhh please tel me

Caden: "in a very hushed voice"okay kom ik vertel het in je oor ( OK I will tell you in your ear"Again with the eyes")

Me: Yes

Caden: een Touw ( a rope)


hahahahahahaha what make a kid happy.


Sorry Caden I blew your secret but my angel I am sure all you wishes will come true one day

1 comment:

Jossie said...

hee..... that's funny.. does he also want a rope.... :-)