Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Isn't it Ironic




That you can trust people you think you can't and can't trust people that you think you can?




I have in my possession 2 kilo's of Indian Tea and 2 kilo's of masala spices;-) (okay ik cost me but I have it;-))




Second day of training is done. A really nice group of people. They are quite demanding, which is good and need a different approach then in Holland for etc. They want to know step by step what to do and do not have the need to understand why they are doing it. Just show me .......




I have had a tour of the terminals, seen the cranes up close (very impressive) and been in the crane simulator. They use this to train the crane operators so that they dont cause damage when first on the job a very cool set up. I will write more tomorrow.




1 comment:

Jossie said...

Very cool!!
happy that you finally did some sightseeing again!
hope you can do a bit more the coming days... enjoy while you can right!??!
love you!
J/