Saturday, May 10, 2008

last photo's of India




Well this morning (actually in the middle of the night) I left India to fly to Oman.


Culture SHOCK I would say YES!!!!!!

Here are some photo's of India that I took last night, and guess who asked me for some rice and milk for her baby for the 3rd time....... And yes i have a photoof her and her "son" only I would say it's a daughter ;-) But son was beter for her at the time cos...... I have 2 boys......

This is taking longer then I though so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but the sun is shining and I am only here for a few days so i am going to see what Oman has ;-)
I will tell stories and post photo's to-night.
And it is so quite here!!!! I do not hear any hooting!!!! Which btw was really starting to drive me CRAZY. Even tho in the beginning I found it charming...... I gues you can only take so much noise in 1 week ;-)

No comments: